If You Are In A Crash:
- Call the police and ask that they fill out an accident report.
- Get names, addresses, and phone numbers for all witnesses.
- Take photographs of all vehicles and all the property damage if possible (it is good to keep a disposable camera in the car at all times. It can come in handy)
- Write down statements made by the other driver(s) involved in the collision.
- Do not admit guilt.
- Don’t deny that you are injured.
- Complain of pain if you legitimately feel hurt.
- If an ambulance is offered, take it.
- Get checked out in the ER.